Friends Of Baynes Sound Society

Also find us at fobss.ca Email: admin@fobss.ca

About

Friends of Baynes Sound Society Purposes.

The purposes of the Society are:

(a) to celebrate, care for and help protect the tidal waters of
Baynes Sound, British Columbia in order to maintain a clean,
safe, and abundant aquatic environment for the future
generations;

(b) to advocate for the creation of Baynes Sound as a Public
Recreational Refuge to preserve its waters as a premier and
permanent natural recreation site;

(c) to educate the public about Baynes Sound’s natural ecosystems and
to promote the preservation of Baynes Sound as a sustainable
environment for wildlife, aquatic life, and for human inhabitants
and visitors of the Baynes Sound Area.

Membership Form

Feel free to contact us at friendsofbaynessound@hotmail.ca

https://twitter.com/_FOBSS

One response to “About

  1. Phil November 3, 2012 at 6:24 pm

    Hi,
    I read the the note from Mr. Armstrong and feel the same way. I note that the proponent is still proposing 1 year of research on 1% of the tenure and implementation on the other 99%. I’m wondering why the opponents are not questioniong the CVVS support more vigorously.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: